Who I work with
Our focus ... to get you to, and through, retirement.
How to structure yourself so you may outlive your money. (Read the structure carefully).
My definition of retirement? When work is optional.
Your Wealth Odyssey
Do you find it hard …
to find a trusted Financial Advisor?
Larry works with people who are:
- Already retired, or within 15 years of retirement.
- Faced with important decisions about managing a large sum of money (such as inheritance, retirement, etc.).
- Want a consistent flow of retirement money into their checking account.
- Want to make good decisions about when to start their Social Security to maximize their benefits.
- Concerned about maintaining their standard of living no matter what the future brings.
- Recognize they need help to work towards more consistent investment results.
- Want a financial transition strategy, into retirement, another job or career.
- Want more information and a logical approach to potentially increase their comfort level and confidence.
- Want to simplify and streamline their money management process.
- Want to ensure their decisions are consistent with and support their goals.
- Want a trusted, experienced, and professional Financial Advisor to help them make smart decisions about their money so they are free to focus on living and enjoying life.
Larry is a member of National Association of Personal Financial Advisers (NAPFA), a national association of Fee-only advisers.
The Better Financial Education experience ...
If you decide to work with Larry, he will help you plan & invest for retirement and then help you transition seamlessly into that retirement. Your plan will integrate Social Security, and pensions if you have them, with your retirement savings so you may feel more secure about your financial future. He will also help you understand what goes into your plan.
Larry will use a methodology designed to increase the likelihood of your enjoyment of a comfortable and secure retirement—and not running out of money. This methodology is not static—it incorporates dynamic processes that reflect changes in the markets and your personal situation.
While retirement is usually the capstone of most financial plans, other financial planning goals can be melded together into your overall plan so they may be coordinated to increase the likelihood of overall success.
Larry will then develop an investment management strategy to manage your resources towards your goals. Everyone is different, so your benchmark to measure progress is not the markets, but progress towards the achievement of your specific plan.